Some boat owners may consider an inflatable is for use as a dinghy for their cruiser or yacht or as fun run-about for the family. But you would be wrong if you think that’s where this category starts and finishes. There are simple functional inflatables and then there are Italboats. Rigid inflatable boats with premium Italian style and design. These appear the ultimate in construction and performance and could suit a wide range of boating lifestyles and purposes.
The brand has been on the Italian marine market since the 1980s but has recently been brought to Australia and at Jade Boat Loans, we think this range is worth serious consideration. These are marketed as the top of line RIB market with every boat built in the company’s factory in Southern Italy. A country renowned for craftsmanship, style and impeccable design.
The Stingher is divided in GT Series, CC Series, Fast Rike Series and Cabin Series with several models in each. We check out a few to whet your appetite and peak your interest!
- The Italboats 32 GT is a 9.75m RIB with capacity for 18 passengers combining the latest tech and hull design. Features include a hand layed deep V hull design; tubes are CNC cut and hand-glued hypalon/neoprene fabric; deck has a bow sundeck; stern driving console cockpit; convenient toilet and changing compartment; and dual outboards.
- For something smaller, take a look at the Fast Rike 340. At 3.4 metres this is a pocket rocket with capacity for 4 passengers and maximum 40 HP. Great for a tender or dinghy or for fast access to those special locations.
- The flagship in the Stinghers is the 43 Phoenix. With the option of triple 400 HP engines and with the stability of Italboats tubes, this looks like an amazing RIB. 12.9 metres and capacity for 12 people, this is a day boat like virtually no other. A luxury bathroom space, outdoor kitchen facilities and plenty of space for the whole crew.
The Predator collection is defined as tough and reliable and also offers a number of models. The 750 for example is a 7.4 metre boat with capacity for 14 people and maximum horsepower rating of 250 HP. It has a spacious layout and could suit many purposes.
The entire Italboats collection looks extremely impressive and worth checking out. Local dealerships appear limited at the present time, but no doubt the Australian connections will be able to assist you with details on what models are currently available and pricing.
Buying an Imported Boat
While we have many great boat builders and manufacturers in Australia with fantastic boats to consider, it is also great to have the option of considering an imported boat such as an Italboats. Boats that provide the style and feel of what one would imagine of boating on the Riviera or Mediterranean.
Buying an imported boat through an Australian representative should be quite a straightforward process and no doubt the local agents will have a handle on the paperwork and any other requirements. Buyers should check with their state marine authority in regard to boating registration and any other safety guidelines which may need to be addressed.
The same should be done in regard to insurance. A quick call to a specialist marine insurer such as Club Marine and should have your questions answered in regard to any special conditions or issues around insuring an imported boat.
Finance for an Imported Boat
While some banks may baulk at providing finance for an imported boat such as Italboats, especially a range new to Australia, you won’t find that attitude from Jade Boat Loans. As major lenders in the marine sector, we provide finance for a wide range of boats both locally and internationally built. We already provide finance for brands such as Jeanneau and Beneteau and now welcome Italboats to the international boat builders we provide finance for.
The most suitable finance for an Italboats model, if being used for private purposes is the Secured Boat Loan. This loan has a universally-accepted finance format and the versatility for use with a wide range of boat purchases.
- The boat provides security against the loan for the lender.
- The borrower repays the loan in equal monthly repayments for the set loan term.
- When all repayments are made the lender relinquishes the security.
- The opportunity exists to make extra payments.
- Minimal break fees apply if the loan is finalised prior to the end of the agreed loan term.
With a Jade Secured Boat Loan you will receive:-
- Our cheap interest rates boat finance.
- Fixed interest.
- Fixed repayments.
- Tailored loan solutions with negotiable loan terms.
- Finance sourced from a wide range of banks and lenders.
- Personal service to handle the entire loan for you from quote through to settlement.
With interest rates currently at very low levels, now might be a great time to be first on your marina with an Italboats RIB.
For a finance quote on an Italboats model contact Jade Boat Loans on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION AND THE DETAILS WHICH HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE ARTICLE IS PROVIDED AS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. THERE IS NO INTENTION THAT THIS BE THE ONLY SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATIOIN FOR THE READER. IT IS INTENDED AS GENERAL IN NATURE. IF A READER CONSIDER THEY REQUIRE FINANCIAL ADVICE AROUND THEIR OWN PERSONAL FINANCES, THEY ARE DIRECTED TO CONSULT WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS OR MISREPRESENTATIONS OF DATA, FIGURES, FEATURES AND INFORMATION AS SOURCED FROM OTHER SOURCES SUCH AS MANUFACTURERS OR GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS AND AUTHORITIES.