Donuts or doughnuts? Whatever your preferred spelling, if you’re trying to lose weight, they’re not your best food choice. If you’re a tennis player, you don’t want them against your game score. But when you’re counting COVID-19 cases and sadly deaths, double donut days are definitely cause for celebration. It means easing lockdowns, lifting restrictions and time to go boating! What better way to celebrate double doughnut days on a new boat.
To double down on double donut days, you’ve got the latest interest rate cuts for cheap boat loans. If you want your new boat in the water for the summer season, you don’t want to spend your time studying and assessing the raft of info on boat loans. We’ve seen your assistance flare and coming to your rescue with this quick wrap on boat loans.
Jade Boat Loans is a leading marine lender and we’re delivering you the fast finance facts to help you make the most of those lazy days on the water.
Boat Loan FAQs
We’re quickly and briefly addressing a number of the key queries and questions that many boat buyers will have in regard to their loan.
- Every new boat loan application and even enquiry or quick quote request that we receive is addressed as an individual and unique application. The information which we publish on our website and the information that you source from other lenders can only be general in nature. Your specific loan offer may vary dependent on your individual application details.
- All types of new boats can be purchased with a boat loan – power, speedboats, cruisers, sail, trailer boats, racing boats, jets skis, house boats, wake boats and many others. Subject to meeting lender criteria including loan minimums.
- Used boats can be eligible for boat loans and the loan offer is based on an assessment of age and condition subject to individual lender requirements.
- Boats can be financed regardless of where bought and who bought from – dealer, manufacturer or private sale. Jade operates nationally, so we can assist when purchasing a boat from interstate or even internationally.
- If purchasing a trailer boat, the boat and trailer can be considered in the one loan contract.
- You need to be 18+ years of age to take on a boat loan.
- For loans for persons under 18, a family member or other person may be accepted to go guarantor for the loan. Guarantors can review the requirements of guarantors at the Government’s Money Smart website.
- You don’t need to have a boating licence to apply for a boat loan. But you do need a boating licence to operate most vessels, even jet skis. This is a state-based issue so check the regs in your state.
- The most popular form of boat loan is a Secured Boat Loan. Simple set-up: the boat is security against the loan and borrower repays the loan over the set term.
- Jade Boat Loans arranges secured loans at fixed interest rates, fixed terms and fixed repayments.
- When interest rates change, there is no change or need to change a fixed interest rate loan.
- Where the boat being purchased does not meet lender loan criteria, your Jade Boat Loans consultant can proceed to source you a quote for an Unsecured Personal Loan.
- Boat loans are available through some banks, finance company and lenders such as Jade Boat Loans.
- New boat loans can be sourced for 100% of the purchase price, subject to individual lenders. That is no deposit finance. Lenders do not tend to request a deposit from the borrower.
- When you request a quote, submit a boat loan application or use our boat repayment calculator, you are not obligated to proceed with the loan contract. There are several steps in the loan application process which are set out by ASIC under the consumer credit laws. You will be advised when you reach the point of full commitment.
- Jade can source the lowest rate boat loan because we have a large lender panel, extensive bargaining power in marine finance and very sharp negotiating skills – and we’re across which lenders are best suited to your application and will offer the best deal.
- Your Jade consultant will handle the entire process to save you time and whole lot of hassle.
- Pre-approved boat loans are available so you can have your finance sorted before committing to a boat purchase.
- To apply for a boat loan, either submit via our online form or simply call us to start the process.
- When applying for a boat loan you will need to be over 18, have employment or income source, produce finance details of income and expenditure, details of residential situation, assets and debts and information.
- Getting a boat loan can be quite a quick process. We provide quick quotes and a fast approval service to assist those in a hurry. With your Jade consultant handling the deal, we can provide prompt settlement.
Enjoying Double Donut Days!
So that’s a quick overview of boat loans. Now it’s over to you to get in touch with us, get your loan sorted, purchase that boat and start really enjoying double donuts. If watching your weight, perhaps go for a single.
To discuss cheap boat loans, contact Jade Boat Loans 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THIS ARTICLE INCLUDES SPECS, DETAILS, DATA, POLICIES AND MATERIAL WHICH HAS IN THE MOST PART, BEEN SOURCED FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY MISINTERPRETATION OF THAT MATERIAL OR ERRORS IN PRESENTATION. THE ARTICLE IS PROVIDED AS GENERAL INFORMATION FOR READERS AND IS NOT PROVIDED WITH ANY INTENTION THAT IT BE USED AS THE ONLY SOURCE FOR MAKING FINANCIAL DECISIONS. IT IS NOT OFFERED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE AND IS NO WAY INTENDED AS SUCH. THOSE THAT REQUIRE ADVICE AROUND THEIR INDIVIDUAL FINANCIAL SITUATION SHOULD SEEK CONSULTATION WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.