We’ve launched an exciting new resource to assist boat buyers quickly and easily compare boat loans from some of the major lenders in Australia, including Jade Boat Loans, based on currently advertised interest rates. Interest rates steer many boat loan purchase decisions and competition in the consumer finance sector can be fierce. The cheaper the interest rate, essentially, the cheaper the boat loan. Subject of course to lender fees and charges.
Jade Boat Loans was founded on the basis of sourcing better interest rates and cheaper boat loans for our customers. We have maintained that approach in our 25+ years in the lending sector and we want you to be able to quickly see how we stack up against other lenders.
Being able to see the advertised interest rate charged by a bank or lender on their website is only one stage of the boat loan process. What you really want to know is what that might mean in loan repayments. And you want to be able to quickly see for yourself, in the one place, all that from numerous lenders. Flicking from website to website and noting down the rates and repayments from multiple lenders is so yesterday!
We’ve responded to customer requests, with exactly that resource which is now available on numerous pages across our Jade Boat Loans website. Our Lender Comparison Table which shows you exactly how Jade Boat Loans compares with others in the marine finance market.
When seeking a boat loan, most people want the very best, the cheapest deal. Not every bank and lender offers specific loans for boats, so boats may be provided under a general personal loan category. Jade does specialise in marine finance which adds to our ability to source cheaper loans in the sector.
Jade’s NEW Lender Comparison Tool
Our new lender comparison resource is a calculation device which is available on several pages on our website. It lists Jade and a number of other major Australian lenders that offer boat loans and marine finance in an easy to read table format.
- At the top of the table are ‘fields’ or boxes for you to enter the amount of your boat or the amount you are looking to borrow on your boat loan and how many years you would like to repay the loan.
- In the table you’ll see the lender names and columns against each lender, which show the advertised interest rate and comparison interest rate currently being offered by each of those lenders.
- The final column displays the monthly repayment figure. This figure is the repayment (subject to the various conditions, fees etc) for the loan amount you entered, over the term you requested at the interest rate offered by that lender.
- The table has been formulated to auto-calculate the repayment based on the loan amount and term entered for each of the lender rates. We update rates as the lenders change their rates so the device will be as current as our resources enable.
This resource clearly shows you how Jade’s cheap interest rates perform against several leading lenders and why you should use Jade to source your boat loan. It’s free to use and you’re welcome to use it as many times as you like.
After using the comparison table, just click REQUEST A QUOTE or call us to source you a quote.
Comparison Tool v Loan Calculator
The comparison tool is another free resource which we provide for customers in addition to our Boat Loan Repayment Calculator. We have had the calculator available for many years and it has proven extremely popular and helpful to many boat buyers.
So what’s the difference between the two?
- They have some similar purposes, some differences and can be worked together.
- The lender comparison tool allows you to compare interest rates being offered by Jade Boat Loans and other leading lenders in the one convenient place. No need to browse multiple sites, we’ve brought it all together. So we’re saving you time.
- Both tools can calculate estimates of repayments based on our advertised interest rates.
- The calculator allows you to vary more elements of the loan to see how the repayments may vary. You can change the interest rate on the calculator, the loan amount and the loan term. The comparison tool calculates based on the pre-set interest rates.
In some ways, the comparison tool is a more advanced device than the calculator but both serve a purpose for anyone seeking a boat loan.
As with all general or generic calculation tools, there are conditions and considerations to take into account when using our Lender Comparison Resource. The repayment calculated is only a guide and the figure that your Jade consultant achieves for you could vary from the one displayed.
The auto-calculate function does not have the capacity to pre-empt or predict any fees and charges that an individual lender will apply to your loan or the interest rate they will offer.
This resource is best suited to calculations for the purchase of new boats as used boats may attract different interest rates and conditions.
Securing Your Jade Boat Loans
When using our Lender Comparison Resource, you’ll easily see how Jade has the ability to achieve cheaper boat loans compared with many lenders in the sector. To secure a firm quote, you will need to contact us. One of our consultants will source you a firm quote and on acceptance of that quote, proceed to process your application and finalise your loan.
Jade Boat Loans is continually upgrading our content, tools and resources to ensure boat buyers and boat loan applications stay across what’s happening in the market.
For a quote on your boat loan, just contact Jade Boat Loans 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION WHICH HAS BEEN PREPARED AND PRESENTED IN THIS ARTICLE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT IN ANY WAY MEANT TO BE USED AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INFORMATION OR ADVICE IN REGARD TO FINANCIAL DECISIONS. IF YOU CONSIDER YOU NEED GUIDANCE, WE RECOMMEND YOU SEEK OUT A PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR. THE DATA, DETAILS, SPECS AND OTHER MATERIAL PRESENTED IS SOURCED FROM VARIOUS SOURCES AND NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ERRORS AND MISINTERPRETATIONS IN PRESENTING THIS INFORMATION.