There are many reasons to seek financing these days, and a good marine boat finance broker is essential when you desire to experience a loan process that is simple, quick, efficient and virtually seamless. With so many of our day-to-day activities being quite stressful, isn’t it nice to know that obtaining a loan doesn’t have to be?
There are a number of types of loans available today and the pros and cons of each can get quite confusing. Not only that, but what might make sense for one person does not necessarily make the same sense for another person’s financial situation. The thing is, most of us do not have the time to learn all the intricacies of the finance business, and leave it to others to keep us right on the benefits and disadvantages of the options available to us these days.
There is so much regulation now in comparison with bygone days, that it is little wonder that many of us slip up and fail to secure adequate insurance on our vehicles. Is that our fault? Absolutely not, and just as we don’t expect others to be expert in the jobs that we do, we should not be expected to understand every nuance of the marine finance industry.
Instead of struggling with this all alone, wouldn’t it be nice to know that when you apply for a loan you could have someone throughout the entire process to guide you every step of the way? And wouldn’t it be even nicer to know that this person could also help you to save money? Listed below are 5 things that Jade Boat Loans will help you save money when you use our experienced boat finance consultants:
1. We can quickly and efficiently research all the various loan options that are available to you and make comparisons of each loan. Whereas it might take you days, weeks or even months to seek loan information from all the various lending institutions, our staff can accomplish this in a very short period of time with virtually no work on your part other than the initial application process. This, of course, saves you a great deal of time and time, of course, is money.
2. The best boat finance interest rates in Australia can be researched effectively by your Jade consultant and any advice you may require will be provided to you. The expertise of the broker will provide you with any information that would benefit you in obtaining the very best rates possible. Again, the better the interest rate, the better the loan. We do also recommend comparing comparison rates which include fees and charges.
3. The broker can provide you with details on the advantages and disadvantages of the fixed interest rate secured loan versus the variable interest rate personal loan that many banks offer for boat lending and how one or the other might be the most financially advantageous for you in your particular financial situation.
4. Your Jade personal consultant works for you, not the banks. They are there to make your lending experience easier and much better streamlined and faster. You have an experienced professional doing all the work for you. You time is important and can be spent on other things more important.
5. In many cases, the finance broker can find loan product that give you choices for requirements of a large deposit or no deposit if so required. Normally a larger deposit saves you on interest not having to be paid on your loan, though maybe you’re hard saved money could be better used in other areas. Paying down a much higher interest rate bank personal loan you might have perhaps.
When using a broker always check that they are a registered member with either MFAA Mortgage Finance Association Australia or FBAA – Finance Broker Association Australia. This ensures that they are correctly licensed to conduct business on your behalf.
There is no question that a loan broker serves as a valuable resource for you when seeking a boat loan. Rather than struggling with obtaining information from a number of sources, simply have Jade Boat Loans and get everything you will need to make your loan approval process simple and easy. This one-stop center keeps you from having to spend an enormous amount of time and energy on getting the financing you deserve.